To provide an effective, proactive and reactive IT service across all aspects of the business.
About the role
We’re looking for someone to come and join our team as an IT Support Engineer, here in beautiful Leamington Spa. We’re looking for someone who will help keep our people happy and productive, and solve problems with their office IT systems, such as Windows and MacOS Laptops, Office 365, Office AV, VPN connections, etc.
If you like to solve problems and automate things so you can move on to new and greater challenges, then we’d love to hear from you.
The role would suit a support engineer with experience but we’re also happy to train you if you’ve got a passion for tech and aspire to work in IT.
In return, Wealth Wizards offer a competitive salary, friendly and supportive working environment, flexible working hours and a team of people who want to make a difference in the world of financial advice.
What you’ll do
- Provide server, desktop and remote support (on both Mac and PC)
- You’ll be responsible for the delivery of all Office IT services, including security aspects to determine and meet risk and compliance requirements.
- Automate the installation and configuration of Wealth Wizards IT infrastructure including Laptops, desktops, tablets, etc.
- Ensure security and upgrades are applied and kept up to date on IT infrastructure.
- Adhere to all Information Security policies and procedures.
- Management of network and phone services.
- Ensure all logs for equipment and users are maintained for compliance and audit purposes.
- Management of the Wealth Wizards office services, e.g. Office 365, especially email and Collaboration, such as Exchange and SharePoint.
You’ll ideally have
- Knowledge of key technologies such as Active Directory, Windows 10, OSX/MacOS and SharePoint.
- A desire to automate, improve and make a difference.
- Good problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude.
Above all else we are a people-centred company that strives to create great opportunities for the best people in the industry.
We just so happen to have an amazing open, modern office space and a great benefits package including; 25 days holiday (with the opportunity to buy more), a health and dental cash plan, company pension, life assurance, flexible working, training allowance and that’s just for starters.
Living our values
You are an individual who will uphold, maintain, encourage and live our values in your day to day work, behaviours and actions.
- Driven and passionate about delivering IT engineering excellence.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic team player.
- Proactive, innovative, resilient and energetic
- Constantly seeking new learning/self-development opportunities.
- Ability to represent Wealth Wizards at all times (telephone, digital or face-to-face communication).
- Adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
- Builds strong collaborative relationships.
- Flexibility to work in a fast-moving business which is developing rapidly.
- Conscientious and tenacious.
- Total trustworthiness essential.
- Highly organised, methodical, meticulous and disciplined.
If you would like to apply, send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org