The purpose of this role is to lead the successful implementation of our Turo Platform automated advice solutions to new corporate customers, and to deliver excellent ongoing Account Management to existing customers which helps drive both our businesses forward.
Your primary objective will be to develop strategies and plans to cost effectively transition key sales opportunities into live contracts, leading implementations and ongoing relationship management, ensuring the desired outcomes and objectives of both the organisation and our partners are delivered.
You will develop the resource planning model and approach to ensure we optimise effectiveness across implementation to multiple partners, developing strategies and exploring options to increase our capacity and effectiveness.
You will lead this work by example, taking ownership for some major implementations and accounts, whilst growing and developing our processes and ways of working.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop strategies and plans to transition key sales opportunities into live contracts, and implement them excellently
- Manage all key stakeholders to successfully transition key sales opportunities into live contracts, building and maintaining exceptional stakeholder relations that engender trust and collaborative working, both internally and externally
- Take ownership of the financial and commercial benefits achieved by our clients as a resulting of adopting WW technology
- Agree appropriate SLAs with corporate customers and internal suppliers, and ensure delivery against contractual commitments
- Work with Product Leads to develop credible and compelling implementation proposals, transitioning key sales opportunities into live operation
- Construct project and resource plans, informing delivery pathway and proposal costing
- Facilitate scoping and other workshops, funnelling broad objectives to specific deliverables
- Create and manage RAID logs (Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies)
- Work constructively with internal and external partners to manage governance appropriately
- Proactive oversight of agile delivery, and regular progress reporting both internally and externally, ensuring delivery against contractual commitments
- Chairing regular Relationship Meetings with corporate partners, steering priorities and activity across collaborative teams
- Challenge existing ways of working to drive continuous improvement in implementation
- Review and feedback during contract negotiations with corporate partners
- Adhere to all Information Security policies and procedures
Skills and Attributes
- Demonstrate Wealth Wizards core values (PEAR)
- Leadership skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Exceptional communication and engagement skills, written and verbal
- Collaboration skills, driving consensus at all levels
- Highly organised and proactive, with excellent planning and time management skills
- Facilitation skills, drawing input and engagement across diverse audiences whilst managing to time and agenda
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Leading implementation of B2B clients and/or projects
- Strategic Account Management
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Financial Services products, rules and regulations
- Agile project management techniques
- Strategic delivery
Living our values
You are an individual who will uphold, maintain, encourage and live our values in your day to day work, behaviours and actions.
- Driven and passionate about delivering impactful change
- Self-motivated and proactive team player
- Proactive, innovative, resilient and energetic
- Constantly seeking new learning/self-development opportunities
- Ability to positively represent Wealth Wizards at all times and through all channels
- Passionate about sharing learning and best practice
- Adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Builds strong collaborative relationships
- Thriving on the flexibility required to work in a fast-moving business which is developing rapidly
- Conscientious and tenacious
- Utterly trustworthy and committed
- Highly organised, methodical, meticulous and disciplined
- Takes ownership
Above all else we are a people-centred company that strives to create great opportunities for the best people in the industry.
We just so happen to have an amazing open, modern office space and a great benefits package including; 25 days holiday (with the opportunity to buy more), a health and dental cash plan, company pension, life assurance, flexible working, training allowance and that’s just for starters.
If you would like to apply, send you CV to email@example.com